Policy for NDNC
A) What personal information do we collect from the people that visit AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED?
AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED does not require you to provide any personal information when you visit the website. We collect information from you only in the following cases:
When you register, we require you to add the coupon along with name, contact number and your email id. This information is collected to establish your identity, provide customer support service and share newsletters and marketing communication with you.
2. Purchase of service
When you purchase a service, we require information such as mailing address, mobile number, GST number (optional) and relevant details for mode of payment such as bank account, debit/ credit card, net banking, mobile wallets etc. This information is necessary for processing your transaction.
3. Provision of service
When providing a service, we collect information about your income, expenses, assets, liabilities and deductions. For this you may be asked to provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar Card number, bank account number, vouchers, bank statements, Form 16, pay slip, tax payment challans and any other information as may be required to render the service.
4. Customer Support service
When you request information from us regarding a service, we ask for information like name, email address and phone number. This information is used for future correspondence and to obtain your feedback to improve our services.
When you visit AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED website we gather certain information such as your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link this information with your identity unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
B) How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To create and manage your account
- To give you information regarding the services we offer
- To communicate with you in the form of newsletters, notifications and feedback forms
- To provide you with additional information about other service offerings
- Analyzing your usage data to improve our service offerings and/or provide additional services
- To give you regular updates
- To process all payments
- To prepare returns and/ or accounts as applicable
- To obtain Digital Signature Certificate, DIN, GST, Import Export Code, certificate of incorporation as applicable
- To retain copies of your tax returns filed through AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED for future reference
- To compile and disclose aggregate data without using individual identity, for example total number of visitors accessing the website from a particular state
We do not share personal information within the company for the purpose of promotional activities or marketing.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If your personal information is required to be disclosed to comply with the law, we shall do so. This may occur in connection with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, legal process, or other judicial, administrative or investigative proceeding that seeks/ demands the information from AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.
C) How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained in highly secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are legally bound to keep the information confidential. Any information provided to AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
In addition, all sensitive information you supply, such as tax returns and other personal information, is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link which ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remains private and confidential.
All payment transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
D) Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Store and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Analyze and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer to you better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient will not be available to you.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Transfer of Services to a third party
If AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED or its assets are acquired, member information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.